Plan your tours
Start your tour of Scotland at the Battle of Bannockburn
Winner Best Visitor Experience 2014 - voted by ASVA (Association of Scottish Visitor Attractions)
A major Scottish attraction for group and FIT programmes, Bannockburn is within easy reach of Edinburgh and Glasgow - perfect for both day trips and as an exciting start or finish of tours of Scotland.
More than 700 years after King Robert the Bruce’s famous victory in 1314, experience medieval warfare like never before through immersive, interactive 3D technology and discover how the tactics and decisions of two kings inspired events which would shape the Scottish nation. Find out more about the history of the Battle of Bannockburn here.
Bannockburn opening times
- March-October: 10am-5.30pm, daily
- November-February: 10am-5pm, daily
- Closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, 2 January
2018 group rate: £8.50
2019 group rate: £9.00
Rates are per person based on minimum of 12 pax. Includes UK VAT.
Exclusive to the travel trade, you will also be able to visit Bannockburn with a valid:
- National Trust for Scotland flexible, multi-day Discover Ticket. By becoming an NTS agent you will also receive 25% commission on all Discover Tickets you sell.
- Scottish Heritage Pass which offers unlimited access to National Trust for Scotland and Historic Scotland attractions - including nearby Stirling Castle. The pass also allows access to nine Discovering Distilleries sites.
Our travel trade team is ready and waiting to take your bookings and help with your tour planning. Pre-booking is essential, as admission is by timed entry.
For all trade bookings, enquiries and information telephone +44 (0)131 458 0204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more travel trade information on The Battle of Bannockburn, including foreign language provision, parking and general facilities, download our PDF brochure.
Visit the Trust's Travel Trade website or call us for more ideas about gardens, castles and places of historical interest to visit at any time of year.